Friday, July 31, 2009

WDYT increases payout by 100%!!!

Yes thats right folks, the good people at 'What Do YOU Think?' have made a huge move in the pay per click email stakes. Previously you would get 5 points for clicking on an ad in the email they send you. Now it has increased to 10 points. I know you are impressed.....

They have also started sending more than one email a day, and they occassionally send a survey to do that is worth more points, so I guess it adds up, and it won't take that long to get to that $20 gift voucher.

From my extensive calculations I have worked out this will get you 2 or 3 X $20 gift vouchers a year, so why not join if you haven't already.....WDYT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been a member for 2 months and am already awaiting delivery of 3 $20 Target cards. Easy to accumulate points quickly, particularly with their banner clicks.