Thursday, November 26, 2009

'Choose Freedom' - Business Opportunity or Cheesy Wham Song? - Let's See...

Choose Freedom,, sounds a bit like a cheesy Wham song, or was that just a T Shirt, I can't remember...

The promotional blurb says you can have a business for life, just fill in the profile survey and they will match you with business opportunities....and give you free stuff.

Can't hurt I guess...

26/11/09

Have just filled in the survey and waiting for a response...damm it, where is my business for life and free stuff? Not in the junk folder......btw isn't MS outlook tough on spam email, I nearly lost my official notification of winning the Nigerian Lottery.....

Anyway, I will update when I get a response I suppose.

2/12/09

No word yet on the Freedom thing....perhaps George Michael, ah forget it, no more Wham jokes ok? Perhaps I needed to 'CRY' Freedom rather than sing it? Still waiting....

No comments: