Sunday, May 24, 2009

Paid $60 for an hour drinking some beers...

I did a short survey with Lightspeed Consumer Panel on Thursday that paid me $2 for about 5 minutes of survey answers. At the end of the survey I was asked whether I would like to participate in a Beer tasting focus group, naturally I said ok.

A lady from Research International rang me on Friday and arranged for me to attend a focus group on Saturday. Can't say too much about the actual focus group, but it involved drinking a new beer range from a popular brewing company and answering some questions. All up it took about 1 hour and I was paid $60.

The money was great because it meant that I could buy my oldest boy a second controller for his new playstation. Unfortunately it also meant he could play against me in his AFL game and he seriously kicked my butt, but no matter, I grounded him till he's 15 :)

Read: All about Focus Groups

3 comments:

bestpaidsurveyportal said...

this was interesting. i would love to join

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am wondering which programs I should join to make money? Thanks Selena

Anonymous said...

Hi Selena,

First up, have a read of my article on getting started: http://www.getlotto.net/paidsurveys/how-to-get-started-australian-paid-surveys.html

My advice on which programs to start with, try these three programs:
Valued Opinions, Global Test Market, Light Speed Research and Pureprofile.

Regards, Nigel